URL Sub page Link

kjc

Question

Hi,

Does anyone know how I can get the URL of a FROG sub web page? For example:

I have a page called A-Level's and a number of sub pages under that. I need to get the URL's of those sub pages. I can get the A-Level's URL, but cannot see how to get the URL of the Sub Pages.

Many thanks

Kieran

12 answers to this question

Hi,

Yeah, site is shared. Pretty sure I used to do this with sub page before. I had a look at a number of others sites and cannot see it on any of them. Only works on the top level page.

Think a quick call might be in order.

Thanks

Kieran

1 minute ago, kjc said:

Hi,

Yeah, that's what I see on the top-level page, but if I have a page under that It does not provide a link.

Hmmm.......  I cant say ive seen it on sublevel pages....  but if you say you have I'll believe you.... :D

I think there are two formats that work:

https://yoururl/app/os?site=yoursiteuuid&page=yoursubpagename

You can get the siteuuid from the page link of a top level page.

This format might also work: https://yoururl/yoursiteuuid/yoursubpagename

I have a sub sub page called "test" in a site with an id of 69ab3c0389668d1ccddd4de30467f9f6 and the above works for me

• Like 1

Yep unfortunately it isn't possible to get the URL for a sub-level page like you can with a top level - via the edit panel/tray.

You can however get the URL for subpages by making the Site Public on the Web (temporarily if the site is not intended to be available without a login).

If you set the site to be public on the web, you can then navigate to the site in a browser that isn't logged into Frog (or just incognito mode in Chrome). Then if you click on the sub-pages that you need the URL for, you should see the full URL for them in the URL bar.