The Reveal

adamw

13 minutes ago, Graham Quince said:

Out of interest - being serious for a moment - is there are good time for you to get out of schools?  Meet-Share-Learns, the Reveal roadshows and the conference always seem to be awkward timing.  

Some time between.........  8:15 - 08:30 or 4:30 - 4:15........  my walk to and from school!! :P

Come on @ADT even I am considering getting out of school (although when I put on the authorisation form "big reveal", my Head may have a few questions!) I assume London is at Excel as that sounds like BETT time.  Where in Birmingham is that reveal going to take place?  @Graham Quince is it the same reveal at each venue?! Any 3-for-1 deals?

3 minutes ago, pconkie said:

Come on @ADT even I am considering getting out of school (although when I put on the authorisation form "big reveal", my Head may have a few questions!) I assume London is at Excel as that sounds like BETT time.  Where in Birmingham is that reveal going to take place?  @Graham Quince is it the same reveal at each venue?! Any 3-for-1 deals?

I have to put in as soon as for my one trip out a year to the Conference... unfortunately i missed it last year due to the Mrs begin ill!!!  On an ever decreasing pot of money they aren't overly keen on spending...  especially not on something they still aren't 100% behind!! :(

"Big Reveal" - Are Gareth, Steve and Qunicy going to reenact" The Full Monty"??

15 minutes ago, pconkie said:

It is the same reveal at 3 occassions.  Desperately trying not to give stuff away.  More details will be released week commencing 15th

Yes - the London Reveal is during BETT.  

The big reveal will not involve the removal of clothing.

1 minute ago, Graham Quince said:

The big reveal will not involve the removal of clothing.

Well that with either put people off......  or make more people want to go.......  

Make of that what you will... 9_9

Im umming and ahhing about coming to the first one...   if im attending i want to be in the first wave :D!! 

The issue is the 5am train i would need to get....  o and getting permission from school........  and more importantly the wife!! 9_9

• 1 month later...