Is there any way to assign a forum?

When I add a forum to a site and assign the site, students cannot collaborate

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Ashton Taylor
      Now that the new assignment bar has been introduced, I think the assignment wall could do with a makeover as well.
      No functionality will change, aside from the fact that it will update on the fly instead of having a refresh button.
      The core reason for doing this bit of POC work is that the wall seems extremely out of place at the moment when it pops up, very clunky, and isn't a nice user experience.
      Attached is a small screen capture of what the wall now looks like.

Any comments are welcome!

- Ash

• By clangstaff
      Staff to be able to 'Download wall' from assignments
      Currently only Administrators can click 'download wall' and download all communication that has taken place on an assignment. We would like for staff to have the ability to do this too so they can easily download evidence of feedback between staff and student on assignments.
      https://ideas.frogcommunity.com/ideas/FRG-I-1246
    • By K.Ermit
      Hi

Is it possible to run a report on the assignments that all staff have set over a set time period? If so how would this be done? 
    • By Graham Quince
      Hi folks,
      Thought you might appreciate a development sneak peek for the assign a page feature that's coming in Agatha Christie: