Hi

Is it possible to run a report on the assignments that all staff have set over a set time period? If so how would this be done? 

The Analytics App is a powerful tool you can use to have an overview of who is using what on your platform. You can check how many hits sites are getting, who has set assignments as well as who is logging in and how long they are spending logged in to the platform. You can search for Sites and Assignments by Tag or Author and can filter your results easily to drill down to the information you want to see. To give one example, this might be useful if you wanted to know how many Year 11's are logging in and visiting a new GCSE resources site or if you wanted to know how many GCSE test assignments had been set for Year 11's throughout the year and which teachers have set them. On each search (apart from the dashboard), the results are displayed with an easy to read line graph as well as a pie chart but there is also the ability to export the results to a CSV file which you can then use to display the data in any format you would like. 

On the left hand side of the Analytics window you can see the options: Sites, Assignments and Users. If you click on Assignments, you are immediately shown the amount of assignments created over the last 30 days by all users. The Overview shows you the assignments created during the time period specified via a line graph and a pie chart. The 'All Assignments Statistics' at the bottom of the page allows you to filter the assignments by Titles, Authors and Tag. As with sites, you can select which profiles you would like to search on and you can specify a start date and and end date to your search. Furthermore, you can also export all this information to CSV. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By emoseley
      Has anyone else encountered this problem on a similarly sized device?   We use the 11-inch MacBook Air and iPad.  When we make a quick assignment (specifically using Google Assignment)  the "Hand In" button is below the bottom of the screen with no ability to scroll down.   Since students are not Handing in the work the teacher has to access student work using the cumbersome back door through Google. This also affects iPads.   For quizzes. assigned directly from FrogDrive or through quick assignments we have the same problem, especially on iPads.  I was wondering why my numbers were so low at elementary since we were pushing the Championships.  Turnes out teachers had no interest since reports did not show because students literally could not hand in the quiz. 
    • By S Marcham
      Hello, I have 2 questions that our Business Studies teacher asked me, I have had a look but not sure if possible, thanks.
      1. Is it possible in assignments that when a student sends back their completed worksheet/project  (probably using file drop in assignments) to the teacher, that the teacher can then mark the same worksheet/project  with comments and send it back to the student to amend? And then the student  can send the same amended copy back to the teacher etc? So its all kept in one thread?
      2. Also the business studies teacher here marks work using pass, merit or distinction – Is it possible to set this as a marking system in assignments?
    • By clangstaff
      Staff to be able to 'Download wall' from assignments
      Currently only Administrators can click 'download wall' and download all communication that has taken place on an assignment. We would like for staff to have the ability to do this too so they can easily download evidence of feedback between staff and student on assignments.
      https://ideas.frogcommunity.com/ideas/FRG-I-1246
    • By clangstaff
      I've created the following on the ideas portal - please get voting on this so Frog might finally consider it!

Confirmation of a student viewing an assignment
      As with social media messaging services it would be useful for staff to know if/when a student has viewed a homework on Frog. This could be shown with a little eye icon next to each students name in the assignment manager.
      This functionality is available within several competitors to Frog and would make life much easier for staff as they could quickly identify which students simply haven't checked their homework assignment.
      https://ideas.frogcommunity.com/ideas/FRG-I-1242