Assignments and Parents

pconkie

Question

Has anyone else noticed this one recently....

Child: I've done all my homework mum, honest.

Mum: Nice try. When i log into frog it tells me you have 11 homework's -  get on with them!

Child logs into his frog, shows his mum that it show zero tasks.

Mum phones me to complain!

What's going on?

It would appear that parents are now shown the number of current and future assignments for their children but students (and staff as far as I am aware) are still being shown the number of current tasks.

Yes - If the parent looks closely enough they will see that the "available on" date is in the future. But I don't think they should have to. I think I preferred it when they saw the same number as child and teacher.

2 answers to this question

22 hours ago, pconkie said:

Has anyone else noticed this one recently....

Child: I've done all my homework mum, honest.

Mum: Nice try. When i log into frog it tells me you have 11 homework's -  get on with them!

Child logs into his frog, shows his mum that it show zero tasks.

Mum phones me to complain!

What's going on?

It would appear that parents are now shown the number of current and future assignments for their children but students (and staff as far as I am aware) are still being shown the number of current tasks.

Yes - If the parent looks closely enough they will see that the "available on" date is in the future. But I don't think they should have to. I think I preferred it when they saw the same number as child and teacher.

Oooops a bug!!!