Shared Folders Widget

ADT

Question

OK there is probably a 5 mins fix for this....  which if I looked for 20 mins I could maybe work it out for myself....  but first of all I don't want too... and second of all Im probably not the only one who would like the fix for this!!! :D

So I have a Shared Folders Widget on a page....  when displayed brings a window with a small section showing some of the files in it...  and the rest is blank??

Can I not decide the height of the widget and display files across all of it??

HTML widget will no doubt be the answer... :P

Shared.fw.png

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, ADT said:

I thought one of you guys would have been all over this one....  mocking me for my lack of..........  well willingness to do some coding!! :P

@Graham Quince@pconkie@Chris.Smith@adamw

Sorry about that! I'll have a look into it asap, I'm currently smashing my face against the notice board widget. Gotta get in all those shiny new features!

23 minutes ago, adamw said:

Sorry about that! I'll have a look into it asap, I'm currently smashing my face against the notice board widget. Gotta get in all those shiny new features!

Nothing to be sorry about....  I put this into the wrong section originally!!!! 

Don't forget the past....  there are some important things that Froglearn cant do that Frog 3 can!!!! :P

Hey @ADT    

It was worth asking because i'd already encountered this problem,,,,,,

There is an icon next to the blue "add" button that will display files from left to right (as thumbnails).

Here is the css to set a height

<style>
    .sites_widget .widget_sharedfolders .content-wrapper .resources-container .list-wrapper {
        height:800px !important
    }
    .sites_widget .widget_sharedfolders .content-wrapper .resources-container {
    }
</style>

I think this will resize all shared folder widgets, so you will have to tinker with it a bit if you need to set different heights for different widgets or only want one particular widget to have the height you set.  I'll leave that down to you!

Paul

2 minutes ago, pconkie said:

Hey @ADT    

It was worth asking because i'd already encountered this problem,,,,,,

There is an icon next to the blue "add" button that will display files from left to right (as thumbnails).

Here is the css to set a height

<style>
    .sites_widget .widget_sharedfolders .content-wrapper .resources-container .list-wrapper {
    }
    .sites_widget .widget_sharedfolders .content-wrapper .resources-container {
    }
</style>

I think this will resize all shared folder widgets, so you will have to tinker with it a bit if you need to set different heights for different widgets or only want one particular widget to have the height you set.  I'll leave that down to you!

Paul

I knew Conkie would come to the rescue!!

Thanks mate I'll have a play....  doesn't mean im letting Frog off the hook @Adam....  shouldn't this be part of the widget options....... ;)

On ‎30‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 13:47, adamw said:

Probably :P

I'll look into it.

Conkies "fix" does the job.....  but if you want to customise each widget you'd have to mess about!!  If only you could set the widget height when you create it......  like you can in Frog 3 :P