Jump to content
  • 0
Chay

click and reveal?

Question

7 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
38 minutes ago, Chay said:

Good morning,

Is there a click and reveal widget available anywhere or has anyone has any joy creating the code for it?

Many thanks

Chay

Morning...

 

Something like the hide reveal widget??

 

image.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Good morning,

I'm sure that will do the trick, where can I access this? Is it a custom widget, I can't find it in the default lists?

Many thanks!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Sorry Chay....  try this!! 

 

Edited by Graham Quince
Removed broken link
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
3 hours ago, Chay said:

Good morning,

I'm sure that will do the trick, where can I access this? Is it a custom widget, I can't find it in the default lists?

Many thanks!

Hi @Chay

I did make a Hide and Reveal widget, but got reports that it didn't always work correctly, so I've removed it from the community.  Page Links in a text widgets are probably the best option to get you a similar result to hide and reveal.  You can use the copy page option in the editor to speed up the process.

 

Graham

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
24 minutes ago, Graham Quince said:

Hi @Chay

I did make a Hide and Reveal widget, but got reports that it didn't always work correctly, so I've removed it from the community.  Page Links in a text widgets are probably the best option to get you a similar result to hide and reveal.  You can use the copy page option in the editor to speed up the process.

 

Graham

Hi Graham,

so would you duplicate the whole page and have the reveal on the duplicate, then just create a text link between the two pages?

it's to reveal answers to a list of questions one by one so that might get a bit muddley! not to worry tho.

Thanks

Chay

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 hours ago, Chay said:

Hi Graham,

so would you duplicate the whole page and have the reveal on the duplicate, then just create a text link between the two pages?

it's to reveal answers to a list of questions one by one so that might get a bit muddley! not to worry tho.

Thanks

Chay

Oh right - I can imagine that would take up way to much time - i was thinking more like a single question and answer.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

I've just had a thought about this.  Could you consider using the Noticeboard widget?

When set to hide messages, clicking on the title of the message (set as the question) will reveal the notice (answer).

I keep asking the developers about adding the rich-text editor to FrogCode and keep seeing them turn pale.  I think we could easily add plain text for the question and answer - would that be good enough?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...