Building my school website through FROG

Guesty81

Hi everyone,
I have been asked to redesign our school website. I said FROG could facilitate this and as we have it as our VLE it would be straight forward to integrate those features. Then
sign of it and I need your help. I've attached some images of the site I am trying to emulate in many ways - This has been designed using FROG, but it doesn't use the templates from what I can see. I would especially like the contact banner at the top and the image links at the bottom (are these just images linked to a url) 

If anyone can help that would be great. I've attached some images of the elements I've described above and the full website I mention can be found below.

https://www.kingsway.stockport.sch.uk/index.phtml?d=813758

Thanks in advance,

Chris

Screen Shot 2017-07-14 at 23.07.08.png

Screen Shot 2017-07-14 at 23.06.56.png

Hi Chris,

Wow - this site looks familiar... :D. This has been built from the ground up in Frog 3 using 'Frog Bricks' and it was all drag and drop and didn't require any real coding to put it together. I found that using the Frog 3 tools it was quite flexible in terms of putting together a template that included the header with the contact details and the large image links (which do just link to another page on the website) - these larger images were just mocked up in Photoshop and 'sliced' to fit that particular space. I'm not sure how flexible the FrogLearn templates are to get the look and feel of our website. You can create your own templates but you'll need to know your HTML and CSS to get the desired look... I believe Frog can build a custom website for you in FrogLearn (awaits commision) but you'll have to speak to them directly.

If you want to know anything about Frog 3 page building ask away!

Thanks,

Chris

• Like 1

Hi Chris,

I think the text widget can get you the buttons and squares quite easily.  The gallery is the image carousel and the HTML widget can sort out the twitter and maps bit.  Other than a custom theme or re-styling an existing one using the HTML widget and CSS, I'm not seeing anything too challenging.

We'll drop you a line and talk you through it.