Prom seating planner

Hi all,

We would like students to be able to choose their seat at their prom. I am thinking of using a form, however, the seats will need to disappear as an option once a student has chosen it.

We'd also like a way to display which students have chosen which seats easily on the page, so the kids can see where their friends are sitting.

Any ideas?! @Graham Quince @pconkie @ADT

I could think of a quick way to allow the kids to choose a table..........  give them a first second and third choice and it would only allow them to choose the same table once.........................................................

The rest no idea!! 

On 06/06/2024 at 15:10, gbligh said:

Hi all,

We would like students to be able to choose their seat at their prom. I am thinking of using a form, however, the seats will need to disappear as an option once a student has chosen it.

We'd also like a way to display which students have chosen which seats easily on the page, so the kids can see where their friends are sitting.

Any ideas?! @Graham Quince @pconkie @ADT

We might be able to adapt the Parents Evening widget, but it is coded for times - rather than a seat.  But a single form, set to Single Submission might work here.