What information would you want about your students displayed?

Graham Quince

Not promising anything, but if we were to provide your teachers with a list of their class' students, what useful stuff would you want pulled out:

So far I'm thinking:

• Parents' names and contact details
  • Behaviour points
  • SEN tags and advice
  • PP info

I can go on, but would prefer your ideas, so assuming all is possible (it won't be) please let me know what you would love to be displayed.

Graham

1 minute ago, ADT said:

Other than having to by PEP!!! :P

Other than having to buy PEP - we'd need to include some options for mapping your SIMS subjects to the default list of subjects in Frog - since they don't map evenly. It would be a system preferences thing. Not a big deal technically.

But you'd still need to buy PEP  :P (Not my dept sorry!!)

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...

Graham

I put this out to our teachers, unfortunately only 6 responded, however here are the results

Parent details 2 votes
Behaviour points 2 votes (although this wouldn't work for us as we manipulate the data differently. In the past we used FrogTags to display this data)
SEN 4 votes
PP 4 votes
Student picture 4 votes
Mentor group info 2 votes
Subject target grades 5 votes

The other suggestions were as follows:

1. Attendance 2 staff members asked for this  (% of my lessons attended, not % of days in school), this will allow me to take appropriate action if a large number of lessons have been missed.
  2. Academic progress based on review point as with mint seating.
  3. Frog play quiz data however they have accessed the quiz. If they have done other quizzes in other subjects when and the % they got. A weekly total would be nice so you can see if they are regularly using frog as a revision tool or just  before a deadline.
  4. Custom information fields that can be added/tagged from the Aspect columns in SIMs, then synced alongside each student user. e.g. in the list above, Behaviour points would not work for our School because of the highly customised nature of our behaviour system.
  • Thanks 2