Classes

THaines

Question

5 answers to this question

3 hours ago, THaines said:

Thanks Tom. All the tick boxes are ticked in the extractor. How do I run a manual extract/import?

Okay so, If you right click on the extractor and open as administrator, you should see a group of buttons at the top, here you should be able to see the Extract/Import button, click this and once you are in this section, you should see Basic information here. Select the Run Now button on the bottom right hand corner as this will run the manual extract, please make sure the Basic Information is ticked before running the extract, as the Basic information are such things as users, groups etc. 

Hope this solves the issue for you, if not, just let me know and I will look further into it :)

16 minutes ago, THaines said:

Our classes don't seem to have rolled up and therefore staff can't assign any homework - any ideas?!

Hi Tom,

I have just checked in the back end of your platform and it looks like the last two latest extracts, the user information has not been pulled through. 

Would you kindly just check your extractor, and make sure the "Basic" information is ticked under the "Extract/Import" button. 

Also, make sure the relevant student, teacher, parent data is ticked on the right hand side of the extractor. 

Once this has been checked, and if any were unticked, run a manual extract/import and you should see your classes in Frog.

Please let me know how you get on.