FrogDrive ios application (iPad only)

Matt

Hi guys,

We're reviewing our apps currently, and one that sticks out like a sore thumb is the FrogDrive application, which is only available on ios for iPads: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/frogdrive/id765574903?mt=8

The reason I'm posting on here is to see if any of you are using this application, and if so for what reason(s)?

When it was originally created, it was for the purpose of being able to access more than just Photos/Videos from an iPad to add to FrogDrive. However, you can now do that via the browser anyway!

Matt

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Hi guys,

We're reviewing our apps currently, and one that sticks out like a sore thumb is the FrogDrive application, which is only available on ios for iPads: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/frogdrive/id765574903?mt=8

The reason I'm posting on here is to see if any of you are using this application, and if so for what reason(s)?

When it was originally created, it was for the purpose of being able to access more than just Photos/Videos from an iPad to add to FrogDrive. However, you can now do that via the browser anyway!

Matt

Erm i have it on my iPad....... never used it!!!!  Now if you were looking at the Frogsnap app for android....................... :P

• Like 1

Cheers for that @ADT hopefully that's the case for everyone else that has downloaded it.....

For FrogSnap, I know there are discussions around using React for the apps, so that it will essentially be the same for both android and ios.

I don't know when that's happening, but we are looking to address that one :)

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Cheers for that @ADT hopefully that's the case for everyone else that has downloaded it.....

For FrogSnap, I know there are discussions around using React for the apps, so that it will essentially be the same for both android and ios.

I don't know when that's happening, but we are looking to address that one :)

From what i know...  which as you know isn't much ;)... its been talked about for a bit....  so has the idea of one app to rule them all!!  So as always i'll wait and see..........