.gif on mobile phone

Chay

Question

4 answers to this question

Hi @Chay

That's true for the Folder setting, but it also works with the site's timeline.  I've edit the site so that the image carousel points to the timeline and only shows images tagged with "frontpage".  I've then made a second page with another image carousel, also set to only show frontpage images, but left the upload button visible - so that as an admin, you have an easy way to add images, and the image carousel widget will tag them for you automatically.

Graham

3 hours ago, Chay said:

Good morning,

I'm trying to put a gif in my website, it works great on desktop/laptop but doesn't seem to display at all on my phone. Does anyone have any idea why this may be happening? Heres a test link www.abrahammoss.manchester.sch.uk/giftest

Thanks in advance

Chay

Looks like it might be a common problem with iPhones and gifs.  However looking at what you're trying to achieve, the Image Carousel widget should sort that for you:

https://www.frogeducation.com/community/training/widgetguides/g-m/image-carousel

Hi Graham, thanks for getting back to me. The image carousel would work great, but I can't seem to find a way to use it and make the images public so that site visitors can see them without logging into Frog?

Thanks

Chay