Ofsted Account!!!

ADT

I know a number of very forward thinking schools have thought about how to left Ofsted inspectors see what great work Is done on Frog!!!

So rather than reinvent the wheel I was wondering what kind of things you let them have access too....  and how!!

Easy stuff for early door in the new year!! :D

Thanks in advance!!

I've heard similar stories about schools talking about Ofsted accounts. 

I think it's a great idea and will happily put together something for everyone to use - if I know what's needed.

My thinking so far:

• a dedicated site for Ofsted, one which is updated continually, so there's no rush when the inspection is announced.  
  • Staff / Teacher level login - rather than using the Other profile, but using Rules to create a custom Ofsted dashboard

The site could contain pages with:

• Latest and archived student academic reports
  • Latest and archived Pupil Premium, SEN etc...
  • Previous Ofsted reports (useful for quick reference)
  • a Governance page - would this contain minutes and committees or just lists of members?
  • Links to OFsted Guidance - handy to check when updating information
  • A gallery of student work - probably a timeline to allow for descriptions to be included

Anything else?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Graham Quince said:

I've heard similar stories about schools talking about Ofsted accounts. 

I think it's a great idea and will happily put together something for everyone to use - if I know what's needed.

My thinking so far:

• a dedicated site for Ofsted, one which is updated continually, so there's no rush when the inspection is announced.  
  • Staff / Teacher level login - rather than using the Other profile, but using Rules to create a custom Ofsted dashboard

The site could contain pages with:

• Latest and archived student academic reports
  • Latest and archived Pupil Premium, SEN etc...
  • Previous Ofsted reports (useful for quick reference)
  • a Governance page - would this contain minutes and committees or just lists of members?
  • Links to OFsted Guidance - handy to check when updating information
  • A gallery of student work - probably a timeline to allow for descriptions to be included

Anything else?

How long did it take you to type this????  I mean not being able to use both hands???

But I was thinking along similar lines!!!