Frog Feedback!!

ADT

Morning...

I've been looking at Frog Feedback to tide us over while Frog decided to rebuild FrogLive for FrogLearn!!

All seams straight forward however I was interested to see who already has it...  how widely is it used...  and more importantly how do you make this feedback visible to the powers that be!!

Thanks in advance!!

• Like 1

I would say about half of our departments use it, some more regularly than others. Some staff really value the voice feedback option, others just really like having that mark book off paper, some like that they can set in advance and forget about it for a few weeks it automatically pops up to students on the right day. 

To share with the powers that be I made a group and applied a policy to it allowing use of the assignment monitor widget for those specific users. This could be head of each dept, SLT or whoever needs access. 

I guess for some that would then take some training to show them how to best use it but it enables them to see who is setting what/how they are marking it. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Corinne said:

I would say about half of our departments use it, some more regularly than others. Some staff really value the voice feedback option, others just really like having that mark book off paper, some like that they can set in advance and forget about it for a few weeks it automatically pops up to students on the right day. 

To share with the powers that be I made a group and applied a policy to it allowing use of the assignment monitor widget for those specific users. This could be head of each dept, SLT or whoever needs access. 

I guess for some that would then take some training to show them how to best use it but it enables them to see who is setting what/how they are marking it. 

Yeah In Frog 3 I would pull off a list every half term so heads of dept could check what has been set by what staff.  I suppose doing something similar would make some sense!!

Thanks!