Discussion Boards

mmclaughlin

Hey all,

So I have a teacher who is looking to use discussion boards on their frog page for the students.  They would like it to be like a college class where the teacher posts a questions, the students respond and then the students respond back to two of the other students items.  The way they would like to see it is as follows.  Is there a way to do this in FrogLearn?  I see that the wall allows people to reply to the main comment, but I believe that she would like people to be able to reply to replies.  Really important for online and blended classes.

Matt

59b96525db485_ScreenShot2017-09-13at1_04.06PM(2).thumb.png.47b97fbfb9c5ca3b825d0af61082ad84.png  

It would be if the threads didn't change the name of the person who owns the original thread when someone replies.  2. You can only reply to the original author, not one of the replies.  What the teacher is asking for is so that they can write the original post... each student replies and then students reply to each and they format one under each other.  So if Sarah wrote the reply and I reply to Sarah it would be indented under Sarah.  

Matt