Vivo App

S Marcham

Hi, Does any one use the Vivo app for single sign on? If so, please can you test it and let me know if yours works. We have the Vivo app and it used to work well for single sign on, unfortunately

it hasn't worked for a while now, I have a ticket logged but just wondered if it was just me it has stopped for, which might help narrow down the issue (or you may have any suggestions I can try to get it working again).  Thank you

Hi @S Marcham

When I saw your post I contacted Tracy to ask about this.  I understand she's been chasing Vivo twice a week since you reported this to us.  I'm really sorry it's still an issue, especially as we haven't had any reports from other schools about the SSO not working.  Which makes the whole thing more frustrating.

Have Vivo said anything to you?

Hi Graham, yes Tracy is keeping me informed that there is no response yet from Vivo. I was wondering though if it was something this end? (as I don't think that has been investigated) When I originally set it up I had to contact vivo to get the vivo Api key and vivo shared secret in order to integrate vivo within the frog platform, so I wasn't sure if there were any settings somewhere I could check? I haven't been in touch with vivo myself - do you think I should try and contact them? Is there anything I can do/check? Thanks

Hi,

I think it could hurt to contact Vivo.  If Tracy is chasing them already then you as a paying client might help add pressure and generate a response.  We're always keen to work with 3rd parties, but sometimes it is not a priority for them.  I'm not saying that's the case here, for all I know they have been working on this issue this Tracy contacted them.