All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. I'd suggest adding your site to the Quick Launch menu. You can do this via FrogDrive. Select the site in question and you can find an option in the Action Cog. Add it for everyone. Site Sharing determines who the link shows up for (i.e. students won't see the site in their quick launch)
  4. Hi Admins can add additional subjects in System Preferences: https://www.frogeducation.com/community/training/administratortraining/systempreferences (about 1:20 into the video)
  5. pdurber

Assignment subjects

Simple I know, But how do I add subjects to the drop down list you get when setting assignments?
  6. Yesterday
  7. adamw

Clearing Photo Stream

You could try opening the site and at the top: Site -> Site assets, this should load a window with all the site assets. This may have the photostream images in them and you might be able to delete them from here? Might be worth a try.
  8. Hi Paul, I will open you a ticket for this query, as I am unable to locate the carousel and will need a full screenshot. Regards, Connor
  9. pdurber

Group randomiser

Yes I am. I've put it on its own site so there's a link on the staff dashboard, called "randomiser" under the "Useful Links" section.
  10. pdurber

Image Slider Sizing

It's on the staff dashboard home page. Currently has a couple of posters in it for a music event.
  11. Hi Paul, Which page on your staff dashboard currently holds the carousel? Regards, Connor
  12. Wow this is brilliant, we would love to get the updated version of this when it's available.
  13. nward

Clearing Photo Stream

Hi Connor It is the year group pages, they are named Foundation one, year one ... so on
  14. Hi Natalie, Could you tell me the name of the site you are wanting to reuse? Regards, Connor
  15. Hi Paul, Are you referring to the "Random Name" widget or a different tool entirely? I can't find reference to another randomiser widget on your platform? Regards, Connor
  16. Ok. I'll get rid of the word "Report" from the front of each key then....
  17. pdurber

Group randomiser

Is there any way of getting a page with the randomiser widget to float on top of other windows. So staff might be showing something on the web and want to use the randomiser to select contibutors, It would be nice if it could be floting above any other windows so it is readily available.
  18. Last week
  19. I’ve just had a look and our reports follow the same name format as yours so should be fine. This looks like just what we need @pconkie
  20. pdurber

Image Slider Sizing

Is there a way of re-sizing the display of Imager Slider/Image Carousel. They work great, but chop off the top and bottom of images originally A4 in portrait orientation. (I'm trying to show some posters on the student/staff dashboards).
  21. nward

Clearing Photo Stream

Good Morning Is there a way we can clear a photo stream from a site to reuse it? Our Year group pages are just recycled every year and the year leaders were asking if they could have new photo streams for the new term. Many thanks Natalie
  22. When does this bloke sleep?? All this and his day job....... put the rest of us to shame!! 🙄
  23. Pop-up in row click to see the full details....
  24. @gbligh @Graham Quince @ADT I had a spare hour. I've modified the linked documents widget to record the opening of a report by a parent. My linked documents are in this format: "Report [some text that make sense in my school context] for [student name]" The words in bold are always present and must be either added by SIMS or FROG. Can you check your linked docs titles to confirm this is consistent across all schools? I assume my data manager can adjust the [some text that make sense in my school context] bit. What I have done is taken the bit of the document title before the " for" and used this as a key to save read receipts against in the data store. I thought about stripping the word report from the front, but haven't yet as this might not be consistent across schools. But if i do do this, it will leave us with a key that can be entirely generated by each school for each report. So if the document is called "Report Year 8 1/3 for Joe Blogs" currently the key generated is "Report Year 8 1/3" but we could make it simply "Year 8 1/3", From here we just need to enter the key and a group name into a frog app to see who has and who hasn't accessed the report. So for example if I entered "Year 8 1/3" and "8A" - I would get a list of everyone in that tutor group and see which students parents have accessed that report. I could easily enough enter year 8 as the group. I'm also collecting up the date/time and whether the parent was using DESKTOP, MOBILE or (a special case of mobile) MYFROG APP.
  25. This sounds ideal Paul. Im still using your widget as I prefer it. Thank you for this. Maybe I am over thinking it!
  26. I don’t think you need to do any of this. George are you still using my version of the linked documents widget? If so, all I think you need to do is ensure that your linked documents are named in a consistent way. If you can include the name of the report in the linked document name e.g. “year 7 report 2 201819” then I can make a new app that will show who has and who hasn’t had a parent view the report. By view I mean opened and by show i mean - select a yeargroup/tutorgroup/house to get a full student list select a report (“year 7 report 2 201819”) to see those that have/haven’t had a parent view highlighted. Optionally both parents. Optionally hide students who’s parents have viewed. In fact we need this functionality too! I might build it if I wasn’t already replacing various sims functionality. Although thee isn’t much to it, maybe a day or two....
  1. Load more activity