All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Last week
  2. Hi Paul, My Child's Work will eventually be replaced, however the next round of development for assignments is going to be around adding reports. After that, I am keen to add student and parent views - but I know it has not been scoped as a project or scheduled. Now is a great time to let us know what you're hoping a parent view would show.
  3. Is the My Child Work app being withdrawn or not? If so, will there be/is there a version of markbook for parents?
  4. Hi Alan There's no documentation yet, but it's had the beginnings of a bit of spit-and-pollish. I've uploaded it to your Frog and made you the owner. Never thought to mention it the other day. I was that impressed with everything you'd done.
  5. Earlier
  6. Hi Graham, We would be interested in seeing this when it is complete. Thanks Alan
  7. Updated Oops - spotted another error with this widget. Nothing operational, just not as pretty as it should have been. One potential cause for confusion - the rich-text editor in Frog uses pixel (px) measurements, whereas I've coded this widget (like any sensible person ) to use Points (pt) Here's a handy converter: https://websemantics.uk/tools/convert-pixel-point-em-rem-percent/
  8. ADT

Markbook

Sounds like a great thing for Pastoral members.......... My kid hasn't had any homework in weeks...... Erm looks like they have had plenty just haven't been arsed to check!! 🤣
  9. pconkie

Markbook

@Matt @adamw With the (relatively) new Markbook app comes the fantastic feature of being able to see if a student has even bothered to open/read an assignment. I'd like frog to flag up for me all students who are (typically) not opening/reading assignments. Does the markbook expose an api which when provided with a student uuid (and maybe a date range too) returns a list of all assignments for that student including the flags for viewed/not viewed/completed-on time/completed-late/absent etc. A bit like what Assignment Monitor does when you search for a user, but with the new Markbook flags. This could be really powerful. Thanks
  10. ADT

Exam Timetables?

Don’t think they’d listen somehow..... even with my “cham”.... little fish in a huge ocean!!! 🙄
  11. Hi Paul I know we're talking offline. Hopefully we'll get this resolved for you soon.
  12. I've done some extensive changes to the mobile menu, but this doesn't appear to be the cause of the issue when uploading to finished theme files.
  13. Here is the demo for both orientations on mobile: 15026EA6-76DF-48C9-92EA-B038082F73C7.MOV
  14. Here is the test site: https://froglearn.backwellschool.net/sw It has the boiler plate theme applied with all the custom css on the home page as per your tutorial. It works and looks as expected. Here is the demo on desktop: 2019-04-09 15-04-44.mp4
  15. Hi @pconkie I have created you support ticket for this issue and responded to you separately on there. I have also investigate this issue which I can confirm that this has now been referred onto our Development Team to investigate this further as the issue itself looks to be bespoke to the "Nested Page" widget. The expected functionality would be for the user to be able to select a page from the site and as you say in technical terms it should "ignore" the "presentation mode" when using the widget. I will update you on your support ticket as soon as I receive any updates from our Development Team. If you have any issues in the meantime please let me know, Many Thanks, Jay
  16. pconkie

Exam Timetables?

I’d write a strongly worded letter to Capita if I were you! Clearly there is a way for companies to pay money to capita and use an api to get this information out of Sims cleanly. Schools have to spen hours reformatting....
  17. I’ve got a site (site A) set to presentation mode. On another site (site B) I want to use the embed page widget to embed a single page from site A. The page picker used to select the page from site A from within the embed page widget on site B doesn’t work. It renders site A in presentation mode within the page picker. Using the forward and back buttons closes the page picker rather than changing pages. I had to go to site A and change from presentation to site mode. Save and close. Go to site B, back onto the embed page widget to correctly select the page. Save and close. Then finally back into site A to switch back to presentation mode. Save and close. Please could the page picker widget preference ignore presentation mode! Thanks
  18. Great! Looking forward to closing all those assignments now...
  19. ADT

Can not close assignments

Tracy emailed to say it’s fixed..... @pconkie!!
  20. Jay

That's right @ADT it is a bug which I will create you a ticket @pconkie and update you as soon as possible regarding the expected fix for this issue.
  21. ADT

Its a bug with the beta update!! I was told it would be fixed asap..... hopefully in todays update?? @Graham Quince
  22. No matter what i try I get this oops message when attempting to close and assignment.
  23. ADT

Exam Timetables?

Ahhhhhhh formatting.......Its took me blinking ages to manually delete the stupid extra lines... but i've uploaded Year 11 exam timetables....... now just counting down the days till they get revised........................................
  24. ADT

Exam Timetables?

Hi Conkie..... I'm not even onto the widget bit this is just sorting formatting the data!! It because the data over hangs onto a second page on the report so when you export it from SIMs it give them two entries... and on the second one it sometimes starts with the data from the one above.....
  25. pconkie

Exam Timetables?

Make sure you have the latest version of the widget as I made some changes for George to fix the "more than one page" problem. As for the other issue, your format must have changed since your mock exams!!! Why would that be? I take it you used the *special* version of the macro i sent you? Don't suppose the original version of the macro now works for you?!
  26. ADT

Exam Timetables?

Erm.... sorry to be a pain again....... Anyone else had issues with putting this summers exams in..... some of our kids have two pages worth of exam entries... and it doesnt like it!!! And its messed up with kids with Special Requirements!!! Why does nothing work for us out of the box @pconkie Update.... looks like they are one in the same issue..... when it goes over to another page it knacks!!! Basically some kids second sheets start with a random Component Title - P2f (some science exam) over hanging from the first page or Room - only (which we use for the special arrangements) Hmmmmmmmmm
  27. Paul's widget is now live on the Community: https://www.frogeducation.com/community/frogcode/frogcode-showcase/multifileupload Many thanks as always Paul
  1. Load more activity