Page picker widget preference

pconkie

Question

I’ve got a site (site A) set to presentation mode.

On another site (site B) I want to use the embed page widget to embed a single page from site A.

The page picker used to select the page from site A from within the embed page widget on site B doesn’t work.  It renders site A in presentation mode within the page picker. Using the forward and back buttons closes the page picker rather than changing pages.

I had to go to site A and change from presentation to site mode. Save and close. Go to site B, back onto the embed page widget to correctly select the page. Save and close. Then finally back into site A to switch back to presentation mode. Save and close.

Please could the page picker widget preference ignore presentation mode!

Thanks

1 answer to this question

Hi @pconkie

I have created you support ticket for this issue and responded to you separately on there. I have also investigate this issue which I can confirm that this has now been referred onto our Development Team to investigate this further as the issue itself looks to be bespoke to the "Nested Page" widget. The expected functionality would be for the user to be able to select a page from the site and as you say in technical terms it should "ignore" the "presentation mode" when using the widget. I will update you on your support ticket as soon as I receive any updates from our Development Team.

If you have any issues in the meantime please let me know,

Many Thanks,

Jay