Quick Launch

ADT

I mentioned this before.....  and doing a quick search on here it has popped up for others....

I want a way to change the quick launch section by user groups....

Students one set of links...  Parents another...  Staff others etc..........

Doesn't seam like to much of an ask!!  9_9

@adamw @Graham Quince @Matt

You can do this on an individual link basis.

Each Application or Site you add to the Quick Launch will only be visible to the individual if they have permission to access it.   You control this permission via Groups and Policies.

What you cannot currently do is add, (for example) an After School Clubs site to the Quick Launch, which staff have access to, but have no need to access via Quick Launch.  What you can do is turn off individual links with a bit of CSS.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Graham Quince said:

You can do this on an individual link basis.

Each Application or Site you add to the Quick Launch will only be visible to the individual if they have permission to access it.   You control this permission via Groups and Policies.

What you cannot currently do is add, (for example) an After School Clubs site to the Quick Launch, which staff have access to, but have no need to access via Quick Launch.  What you can do is turn off individual links with a bit of CSS.

So i want to add a link to an external site.....  make it only visible by staff..........  go............... ;)