Sign in to follow this  
pconkie

Help with my theme.ejs file

Anyone got any ideas on this one?

I've made a theme for frog! Followed @Graham Quince tutorials and wanted to put in a new menu for touch devices. This means putting some extra javascript into the theme.ejs file. However when the theme is uploaded by the service desk it changes!!

Below in yellow is the file once uploaded and rendered in frog.

Below in grey is the file before being uploaded by the service desk.  

Line 40 and 1301 are the same line.  Where does "data-view-id='2407'" come from? and why does it appear in the middle of a javascript line? and how can i prevent it from crashing the theme?

Capture.thumb.PNG.2ee4a12fef3d8a7dd679901cc6a70caf.PNG

Hi Paul

Sorry, I'm not in the office today (or yesterday).   I have messaged the Design Team to see if they can figure out what's going on.   They're looking into it

• Thanks 1

On 26/03/2019 at 09:03, Graham Quince said:

Hi Paul

Sorry, I'm not in the office today (or yesterday).   I have messaged the Design Team to see if they can figure out what's going on.   They're looking into it

I know everyone is busy, but did anyone get to the bottom of this @Graham Quince?

I've done some extensive changes to the mobile menu, but this doesn't appear to be the cause of the issue when uploading to finished theme files.