Quiz results automatically appear as evidence in progression charts?

Hi all, 

I am sure this is possible, but I can't remember how to do this. I want to be able for teachers to point students towards quizzes in Frog and then complete them and the test score turn up as evidence in the progression chart? 

I have added the quiz as a  'Test quiz' on the learning locker, then linked the quiz through a Computing Department site for the students to access and complete. 

I currently have learning locker disabled for students and parents, as we do not have any resources uploaded. 

Any help greatly appreciated! 

@Graham Q ? ?

2 hours ago, deanmoulder said:

Hi all, 

I am sure this is possible, but I can't remember how to do this. I want to be able for teachers to point students towards quizzes in Frog and then complete them and the test score turn up as evidence in the progression chart? 

I have added the quiz as a  'Test quiz' on the learning locker, then linked the quiz through a Computing Department site for the students to access and complete. 

I currently have learning locker disabled for students and parents, as we do not have any resources uploaded. 

Any help greatly appreciated! 

@Graham Q ? ?

I think the way to do this is to assign the quiz directly from progression charts itself:

image.png

Click on -> Test Quiz,

image.png

And I think that should do it for you :) - The test quiz will be the one that you set in curriculum designer against that learning objective. You can do the same for Practice, but I don't think that adds the score.

• Thanks 1

On 25/03/2019 at 14:24, adamw said:

I think the way to do this is to assign the quiz directly from progression charts itself:

image.png

Click on -> Test Quiz,

image.png

And I think that should do it for you :)

Thank you, we have tried this, but it didn't work. When you add a 'Test Quiz' this way, you have to set it as an assignment, the teacher used a widget link to the quiz and the results didn't automatically upload. Do the students have to complete the quiz via the assignments app for this work to automatically upload?

Thank you for the help. 

6 hours ago, deanmoulder said:

Thank you, we have tried this, but it didn't work. When you add a 'Test Quiz' this way, you have to set it as an assignment, the teacher used a widget link to the quiz and the results didn't automatically upload. Do the students have to complete the quiz via the assignments app for this work to automatically upload?

Thank you for the help. 

Oh dear - this doesn't sound right to me.

Just to confirm, are you saying the evidence does get added if the students are assigned the quiz via the progression chart?

16 hours ago, Graham Quince said:

Oh dear - this doesn't sound right to me.

Just to confirm, are you saying the evidence does get added if the students are assigned the quiz via the progression chart?

Hi Graham, no evidence is being added automatically if a test quiz is assigned via a progression chart. 

My query was if it makes a difference how the students access the quiz? Either via the assignments app, or through a Quiz widget on a site. 

4 hours ago, deanmoulder said:

Hi Graham, no evidence is being added automatically if a test quiz is assigned via a progression chart. 

My query was if it makes a difference how the students access the quiz? Either via the assignments app, or through a Quiz widget on a site. 

I'll check, but I think it has to be an assignment - as that is how we track the results of a quiz.