Frog 19

ADT

So the choices were...  near Kings Cross....  or the the Royal Institute...............

its ended up in the Hard Rock Hotel????

Anyway whos going???  And what's the deals on getting a room???

3 hours ago, ADT said:

So the choices were...  near Kings Cross....  or the the Royal Institute...............

its ended up in the Hard Rock Hotel????

Anyway whos going???  And what's the deals on getting a room???

We were considering those - they weren't the final choices.   

Apparently the search for room deals is ongoing.  I'll post when i know more

I've been given the green light to go......  but the sticking point is the hotel!!  Hard Rock want over £300 for a room....., strangely my school aren't willing to pay that!! ;) 

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, pconkie said:

@ADT have you found anywhere?  @Graham Quince any update on deals? I'm considering coming this year....

Would be good to catch up with you in person!!  I owe you a pint or two...  if Frog aren't providing the night before!! ;)

Nothing yet...  i was hoping someone at Frog would have told us something by now!!  @lucy.evans told me to contact Kate............

9 minutes ago, Graham Quince said:

I've barely been in the office in the last week, i'm sending messages now (still not in the office - it's not that I'm that lazy)

Methinks thou dost protest too much........... :P

Here we go:

The best hotel for people (cheapest we have located) is Travelodge London Central Marylebone
It is a 15 min walk to the Hard Rock and half the price of the Hard Rock.

Travelodge London Central Marylebone,
Harewood Row,
Marylebone,
London
NW1 6SE

2 hours ago, Graham Quince said:

Here we go:

The best hotel for people (cheapest we have located) is Travelodge London Central Marylebone
It is a 15 min walk to the Hard Rock and half the price of the Hard Rock.

Travelodge London Central Marylebone,
Harewood Row,
Marylebone,
London
NW1 6SE

Is that where the Minions are staying?

• 2 months later...

Right then guys what the crack with the night before???  Are we meeting...  when where??  I should be getting into London about  5pm then i'll have to get across to the hotel at Marybone!!!

@gbligh @pconkie @Graham Quince @lucy.evans @Amber Oxley @Gareth Davies (Frog) @SteveH @Matt @anyone else that is normally down the night before

10 minutes ago, ADT said:

Right then guys what the crack with the night before???  Are we meeting...  when where??  I should be getting into London about  5pm then i'll have to get across to the hotel at Marybone!!!

@gbligh @pconkie @Graham Quince @lucy.evans @Amber Oxley @Gareth Davies (Frog) @SteveH @Matt @anyone else that is normally down the night before

I can pop on a tube for a few drinks I'm sure ...

• Like 1

On 14/06/2019 at 10:50, ADT said:

Unfortunately, the hotel is not letting us in to set up until 8pm, so I'm not sure there will be anyone around for drinks to begin with.  But let us know where you are on the night and we'll join as soon as we can.

[Correction: In case you don't scroll further than this.  We'll be in the Hard Rock Hotel's bar from 7;30pm]

1 hour ago, Graham Quince said:

Unfortunately, the hotel is not letting us in to set up until 8pm, so I'm not sure there will be anyone around for drinks to begin with.  But let us know where you are on the night and we'll join as soon as we can.

What no Frog tab?????? ?

I should be in London by 7pm.  I'm staying near the venue and sounds like that will be where frog are.  How about meeting at the venue then?

2 hours ago, pconkie said:

I should be in London by 7pm.  I'm staying near the venue and sounds like that will be where frog are.  How about meeting at the venue then?

Are you staying in the TravelLodge??? Sounds like a plan to me........  you taking out a mortgage to be able to buy a drink?? ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey folks - We'll be in the Hard Rock's bar from 7:30pm.  Looking forward to seeing as many of you there as possible.

37 minutes ago, Graham Quince said:

Hey folks - We'll be in the Hard Rock's bar from 7:30pm.  Looking forward to seeing as many of you there as possible.

I'll be there!! :D