Dashboards

THaines

Hello all

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share screen shots of their dashboards (staff, students, parents etc.). I've never been able to get mine to look 'right' (mainly staff dash that is, I quite like my student and parent dashs') and would love some inspiration from others!

To get the ball rolling, attached are our 3 dashboards as they currently stand.

Tom

Parent Dash.JPG

Staff Dash.JPG

Student Dash.JPG

Edited by THaines
  • Thanks 1

Our student dash is being totally redone at the moment to be turned into more of a planner, the staff one will be reworked soon just to look a bit tidier, the parent one is useful if you have parent log in (I didn't want to spend the time doing that!) but you can see the idea here of what information it would show a parent. They also have a links and files page, this is split up into generic for links, and year groups for files so only relevant parents can see relevant files, for example letters for trips. 

2016-11-16 12_37_49-Frog OS.png

2016-11-16 12_38_12-Frog OS.png

2016-11-16 12_38_53-Frog OS.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Our current Hybrid dashboards....  the plan is to move over to Froglearn fully by the end of the year start of next!!!

I have also made a School Document Dashboard which when opened loads out PDF Weekly Bulletin...  and School Department Sites Dashboard!!

Wanted to keep things tidy on main page so thought using different dashboards might be a way!!

Student Dashboard

Parent Dashboard

Edited by ADT

• 1 year later...

Our Dashboards are designed around the use of tablet devices and ease of access. Nothing fancy but it keeps everything neat and accessible.

Student Dashboard:

image.thumb.png.d68200d4180d3e5ac509d1663d91ec23.png

Staff Dashboard:

image.thumb.png.06669a69a5b7e7f323b595ba6ee08f34.png

Faculty sites/Subjects:

image.thumb.png.06f403d9ffbbd85dd317b865d5654a33.png

Hopefully someone can pull inspiration from these :)

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
On 21/11/2019 at 09:46, gbligh said:

Here is a quick snap of your current staff dashboard

Screenshot 2019-11-21 at 09.46.24.png

I really like the crystal theme and I am trying to redesing our staff/student dashboards  - I love how yours appears 'centered' - is this somehting you have done yourselves or a custom version of this theme you have?

1 minute ago, mnicholson said:

I really like the crystal theme and I am trying to redesing our staff/student dashboards  - I love how yours appears 'centered' - is this somehting you have done yourselves or a custom version of this theme you have?

We had it custom built and have actually has it re-designed again for next week. This takes advantage of the crystal theme as we need it to work fully on iPads/tablets.

Screenshot 2020-08-26 at 20.47.11.png