Image Carousel

nward

Question

4 answers to this question

Hi Natalie,

I have spoken with our Development Team regarding this and they have confirmed that there is not currently a limit on how many images you can upload to the "Image Carousel" widget. However, I would keep in mind that the more images that are uploaded to the widget may cause performance issues for the site and/or the widget itself. 

If you have any issues or questions please let me know,

Thanks,

Jay 

Hi @Jay sorry to reopen this one...  thought it would be easier than adding a new one!! 

I've just been asked to create a site for our Yr 11 Prom pictures... there is about 300 of them...  and when  I've added a Image Carousel widget I'm only seeing the first 30???

Did you hit a limit @nward??

Thanks!

Hi @ADT 

I have found your site and all of the images are loading for myself, however I would suggest using 3-4 image carousel widgets and spreading these images across the 3-4 widgets as 300 may cause issues for the site. 

Please let me know how you get on and if you have any issues please let me know,

Kind Regards,

Jay 

44 minutes ago, Jay said:

Hi @ADT 

I have found your site and all of the images are loading for myself, however I would suggest using 3-4 image carousel widgets and spreading these images across the 3-4 widgets as 300 may cause issues for the site. 

Please let me know how you get on and if you have any issues please let me know,

Kind Regards,

Jay 

Hmmm... thats strange it only loads the first 30 for me!!  As you might have seen  I've also put a Masonry Wall Widget on the page which works!!  O well i might need to take the carousel off!!