Sign in to follow this  
Graham Quince

Coming soon... Data Reporting and GDPR Course

Thanks to North Lakes school, Martyn shared with us their excellent data site:data site.PNG

And weve taken Martyn's course and made it customisable and added quizzes to help staff retain the information

gdpr site.PNG

• Like 1

On 16/03/2019 at 17:17, pconkie said:

Looks really useful - where can I get a copy from @Graham Quince?

Hi Paul,

I've added these sites to your Frog and made you the owner.  They should be "officially" out soon, but you're welcome to them now.

Graham

• Thanks 1

Thanks for this @Graham Quince really useful.  Thanks for sharing Martyn.

Graham - how do i get the quizzes to work? They say they haven't been assigned to me, but I can't figure out how to assign them?

14 hours ago, pconkie said:

Graham - how do i get the quizzes to work? They say they haven't been assigned to me, but I can't figure out how to assign them?

Hi Paul,

You shouldn't need to assign the quzzes, thery should just sit within the page.  Can you post a screenshot please?

Graham

So i've inadvertedly stumbled across a limitation with quizzes - in that they aren't designed to be shared by simply embedding them in sites.

@pconkie and @gbligh - as you both have FrogPlay - i can "share" the quiz to the community section, but this will make it visible to your students.  I don't think that's particularly scary - but let me know what you think.

For anyone else wanting the course - we might have to replace the quiz with something else.while we wait on development.

@Graham Quince I've found the quiz in the community and enabled it.  It still doesn't work! There is no obvious way to assign it to staff - am I missing something?

10 hours ago, pconkie said:

@Graham Quince I've found the quiz in the community and enabled it.  It still doesn't work! There is no obvious way to assign it to staff - am I missing something?

Can you try re-embedding it?   Replacing the existing quiz with this one?

Have you tried turning it off and on again? :D