Annoying popup

pconkie

Question

4 answers to this question

Hi Paul,

Hope you're well. 

Adrian is right, this is due to you having the back button feature enabled, which essentially forces that message to pop up in the case a user has clicked "back" at any point on the browser. It was a feature that we delivered due to high demand from our customers, this is to stop any changes being lost that you have on Frog. 

We can arrange to have this turned off if needed, if this is the case, please let us know by emailing support@frogeducation.com, or calling us on 01422 395939 and we can arrange that for you.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Tom

On 09/02/2019 at 11:58, pconkie said:

Every time I go to close or refresh frog I got the following warning.

In this instance i simply logged into frog (didn't do anything else) and hit refresh. Started happening last week......very annoying!

Capture.PNG.3757f6a095c297526af7cb3d12af469f.PNG

It was part of the beta update...  think it’s to stop people closing Frog and losing things they didn’t save!!

Not a bug unfortunately.... O.o

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Tom said:

Adrian is right, this is due to you having the back button feature enabled, which essentially forces that message to pop up in the case a user has clicked "back" at any point on the browser. It was a feature that we delivered due to high demand from our customers, this is to stop any changes being lost that you have on Frog. 

Thanks, Tom, but in that case it is not working as expected.  It appears even if you do not press the back button!  

19 hours ago, pconkie said:

Thanks, Tom, but in that case it is not working as expected.  It appears even if you do not press the back button!  

I would have thought it would appear whenever you try and leave the page... not just limited to the back button!!

I do get the back button bit... people think by hitting back they can go to the previous screen......  i tell my kids "Frog doesn't live in the past.......  only the present and future!!" :P