Matt Mason

Populating Form Field On Page Load

Howdy,

Is it possible to populate a text input field in a Frog Form? I want to automatically input the users email address as staff will just complain if they have to enter it themselves. 

Many Thanks

Matt

• Like 1

Not sure there is at the moment...  but i will be a happy man if im wrong!! ;)

I don't think it does at the moment, but it sounds like something that's worth sticking on the idea-pad so we can have a look into it :)

2 hours ago, adamw said:

I don't think it does at the moment, but it sounds like something that's worth sticking on the idea-pad so we can have a look into it :)

See in Frog 3 forms........ :P

• Haha 1

Thanks for the replies.  It's a shame you can't at the moment, I want to move our IT Help desk from Spiceworks which we have a lot of issues with to the new one in Frog but until I can auto populate the email field I can't as staff will just complain.

1 hour ago, Matt Mason said:

Thanks for the replies.  It's a shame you can't at the moment, I want to move our IT Help desk from Spiceworks which we have a lot of issues with to the new one in Frog but until I can auto populate the email field I can't as staff will just complain.

Out of interest why do you need an email field??

On 13/12/2018 at 13:12, Graham Quince said:

Are you aware of the new IT Helpdesk - which we've built as part of the Frog Academy?  I can get it installed if you like

Hi Graham - sorry to hijack an old thread but is the IT Helpdesk only available for install on request or should it be showing via the Frog Templates inside of Frogdrive? Had a quick look and didn't notice anything showing there!

44 minutes ago, johnmorris01 said:

Hi Graham - sorry to hijack an old thread but is the IT Helpdesk only available for install on request or should it be showing via the Frog Templates inside of Frogdrive? Had a quick look and didn't notice anything showing there!

Hi 

Long story, but for right now - yes its on request only.   I'll get it added to your platform.

Graham

• Like 1