The Reveal

adamw

18 hours ago, ADT said:

I'm going to assume for those of us who cant make it we are going to be told what the "Reveal" is all about???

I'm pleased to report that there was no 'full-Monty' and everyone kept their hats on.

I believe however, that we're going to wait until the events have completed before we post anything publicly :).

15 minutes ago, adamw said:

I'm pleased to report that there was no 'full-Monty' and everyone kept their hats on.

I believe however, that we're going to wait until the events have completed before we post anything publicly :).

Seams a bit shocking for those who cant attend....... :P

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, pconkie said:

Has it been revealed yet?

It has but only to those who attended!!!  Which if you are our part of our Frog family in America etc...........  you couldn't attend!!

For some reason i cant send you a private message.....

image.png

3 hours ago, nward said:

What about us poor lot in Saudi, are we ever going to find out? :-) 

Of course! I think there may be a bit more information available after the November event (27th I think). I don't know what I'm allowed to say, so I'll leave all official communications up to @Graham Quince:P

1 hour ago, adamw said:

Of course! I think there may be a bit more information available after the November event (27th I think). I don't know what I'm allowed to say, so I'll leave all official communications up to @Graham Quince:P

And i have you down as being a maverick like me.....  always fighting for the little people...... :P

• 2 months later...