pconkie

FrogSeats v2

21 minutes ago, Graham Quince said:

I believe we updated everyone's FrogSeats as soon as Beethoven was installed (remember it's called Seating Plans these days).

Is yours not working?

This is just an old thread!!!  But yeah we are talking Seating Plans!!  Check back over this thread to Dec 4!

9 minutes ago, ADT said:

This is just an old thread!!!  But yeah we are talking Seating Plans!!  Check back over this thread to Dec 4!

So... is it working?

2 minutes ago, Graham Quince said:

So... is it working?

Some people are experiencing issues with different browsers....  Conkie has said here there is an updated version!! 👍

7 minutes ago, ADT said:

Some people are experiencing issues with different browsers....  Conkie has said here there is an updated version!! 👍

That's version 3.2.0 and we installed that for all known Seating Plans schools the day after they got Beethoven.   I've checked on Backwell's build and that's the same version Paul is running.

Just now, Graham Quince said:

That's version 3.2.0 and we installed that for all known Seating Plans schools the day after they got Beethoven.   I've checked on Backwell's build and that's the same version Paul is running.

O................  I've had a couple of people saying they were having issues loading a seating plan...  spinning frog heard.... Ive had the issue when opening a current plan but strangely it was only one of the plans!!

11 minutes ago, ADT said:

O................  I've had a couple of people saying they were having issues loading a seating plan...  spinning frog heard.... Ive had the issue when opening a current plan but strangely it was only one of the plans!!

Ah, if you can create a support ticket and identify the plan with the issue, we can look into it.