pconkie

FrogSeats v2

1 minute ago, ADT said:

But how do i check what i already have installed?

You call the Service Desk and they can check for you

Just now, Graham Quince said:

You call the Service Desk and they can check for you

See i knew i wasnt going mad....  i was trying find out how you knew what version we had...  thinking there was something obvious i was missing!! 😉

By the way if that was the latest update....  and we have got it on our box...  our pictures are still of centre compared to the FrogSeats version!! 😉

@Graham Quince @pconkie

Service desk say we have the latest version installed, but still showing the students ears and one eye.....

Given this is free and written by a none-Frog employee it feels very churlish to be complaining. But it's such a useful tool, I would like it working as we are new and it is something that staff can see is a great feature.

There seems to be another issue. The student in the most top-left seat can't be drag and dropped to another chair. I've tried altering the room layout to see if was just a single grid position, but that just moved the problem.

Cheers for all your hard work.

Update to the comment above. The problem of not being able to drag and drop only occurs if I've used the "Boy-Girl" option.

2 hours ago, pdurber said:

Service desk say we have the latest version installed, but still showing the students ears and one eye.....

Given this is free and written by a none-Frog employee it feels very churlish to be complaining. But it's such a useful tool, I would like it working as we are new and it is something that staff can see is a great feature.

There seems to be another issue. The student in the most top-left seat can't be drag and dropped to another chair. I've tried altering the room layout to see if was just a single grid position, but that just moved the problem.

Cheers for all your hard work.

Don't worry @pconkie will be twiddling his thumbs at the moment...…  hes got a whole year to sort out next years timetable...………………… 😜

22 minutes ago, ADT said:

Don't worry @pconkie will be twiddling his thumbs at the moment...…  hes got a whole year to sort out next years timetable...………………… 😜

I've fixed the drag and drop issue for the first seat when allocating boy-girl.  

I've got no students not perfectly centered in the circle, so believe this to be fixed also (although I thought this already was fixed).

If this update doesn't sort it, i'll need to see some screen and console shots. @Graham Quince over to you.

5 minutes ago, pconkie said:

I've fixed the drag and drop issue for the first seat when allocating boy-girl.  

I've got no students not perfectly centered in the circle, so believe this to be fixed also (although I thought this already was fixed).

If this update doesn't sort it, i'll need to see some screen and console shots. @Graham Quince over to you.

Clearly our photographer was taking more "arty" shots than yours!! 😜

Out of interest what browser are you both using? I just tried with Chrome, Edge and Firefox - all look right

Nothing looks right in Internet Explorer but i'm sure your not using this! I couldn't even open a frog-code app (any of them!).

There is a mobile friendly view where the kids slide in from the right horizontally to seat, but again this looks correct on iphone and ipad.

52 minutes ago, pdurber said:

See below.

Is there an optimum size for the image file?

seats.PNG

Can you right click, on a face, choose inspect and send me the entire screen shot?

I can confirm that you haven’t got the latest version or the browsers cache needs clearing. Either way this is the old mark-up

Edited by pconkie
  • Thanks 1