Seating Plans - UPDATED: 02/09/21 - v3.2.8

pconkie

21 minutes ago, Graham Quince said:

I believe we updated everyone's FrogSeats as soon as Beethoven was installed (remember it's called Seating Plans these days).

Is yours not working?

This is just an old thread!!!  But yeah we are talking Seating Plans!!  Check back over this thread to Dec 4!

7 minutes ago, ADT said:

Some people are experiencing issues with different browsers....  Conkie has said here there is an updated version!! ?

That's version 3.2.0 and we installed that for all known Seating Plans schools the day after they got Beethoven.   I've checked on Backwell's build and that's the same version Paul is running.

Just now, Graham Quince said:

That's version 3.2.0 and we installed that for all known Seating Plans schools the day after they got Beethoven.   I've checked on Backwell's build and that's the same version Paul is running.

O................  I've had a couple of people saying they were having issues loading a seating plan...  spinning frog heard.... Ive had the issue when opening a current plan but strangely it was only one of the plans!!

11 minutes ago, ADT said:

O................  I've had a couple of people saying they were having issues loading a seating plan...  spinning frog heard.... Ive had the issue when opening a current plan but strangely it was only one of the plans!!

Ah, if you can create a support ticket and identify the plan with the issue, we can look into it.

• 5 months later...
52 minutes ago, ADT said:

@Graham Quince  Is there an easy way to wipe all seating plans and start again....  thinking about for September.....  if we are back by then!! ?

I think there is a button in there somewhere for this .... under preferences/admin?

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, gbligh said:

I think there is a button in there somewhere for this .... under preferences/admin?

Well there you go....  i didn't check there!!

Thanks George!! ?

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, gbligh said:

@pconkie  is there a way I can create a plan for a non-MIS linked group? I have made a custom group but they don't appear when I search

Have you put the custom group in as a class type??

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
5 minutes ago, Pete Foulkes said:

Bit of a weird one but since last night all of our seating plans have disappeared except for a few in the global list from last year. Has this happened to anyone else? We rely on them heavily at the minute with cover teachers taking lessons.

Thanks in advance,

Pete

Nope...  all working here...   thankfully!!

Are you in Chrome...  did you do some housekeeping yesterday on Frog.... have you checked to see that  your groups are still linked to your MIS????

Just a few things to check!! 

1 minute ago, ADT said:

Nope...  all working here...   thankfully!!

Are you in Chrome...  did you do some housekeeping yesterday on Frog.... have you checked to see that  your groups are still linked to your MIS????

Just a few things to check!! 

Hi, this was using Chrome and no I didn't do any housekeeping and I can't think of anyone else who would have. Just checked and our groups are still linked and the extractor successfully ran last night.

Been given some more info. Apparently the seating plans were all there at 3:30pm yesterday afternoon, but by 5pm had all vanished. I think users can only delete their own plans so it couldn't be accidental deletion could it?

• Graham Quince changed the title to FrogSeats - UPDATED: 02/09/21 - v3.2.8
  • Graham Quince changed the title to Seating Plans - UPDATED: 02/09/21 - v3.2.8