Using Frog for student creation

mmclaughlin

So I have been trying to use Frog in a different way.  I have been attempting to move beyond using multiple choice tests and structuring everything as a test (we still have alot of standardized tests over here.)  I have been humbled and amazed with my students.  I recently did a project where they create webpages.  They each created a Frog page with information and research that they have done.  Its ease of use and ease to teach made it possible.  So congrats to Frog.

Matt

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
On Friday, October 28, 2016 at 11:26, mmclaughlin said:

So I have been trying to use Frog in a different way.  I have been attempting to move beyond using multiple choice tests and structuring everything as a test (we still have alot of standardized tests over here.)  I have been humbled and amazed with my students.  I recently did a project where they create webpages.  They each created a Frog page with information and research that they have done.  Its ease of use and ease to teach made it possible.  So congrats to Frog.

Matt

We have just tried a similar learni g activity where KWS students collaborate in teams to produce their own Frog website about Mental Health

Darryn

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

JUST GOT EPORTFOLIOS.... Wonderful.

This will solve a couple of problems and thoughts that I have been working through.  Next step is working through the html pconkie sent.  @Graham Quince  which uuid should I be using to hide a pdf view the data or content?  @pconkie  I think I have deployed the html correctly.  Thank you so much.

Matt