deanmoulder

Office365 Document Viewer widget

This wonderful, incredible, amazing widget has stopped working for me. I am assuming that Microsoft have changed something for this to happen. I'm getting a 'sign into sharepoint' thing, as I am sharing documents from sharepoint as opposed to OneDrive. 

Has anyone else experienced this? 

I've been using this widget to show all sorts, timetables and exam timetables and powerpoints, It's saved me time fiddling around with the HTML widget. 

2 hours ago, deanmoulder said:

This wonderful, incredible, amazing widget has stopped working for me. I am assuming that Microsoft have changed something for this to happen. I'm getting a 'sign into sharepoint' thing, as I am sharing documents from sharepoint as opposed to OneDrive. 

Has anyone else experienced this? 

I've been using this widget to show all sorts, timetables and exam timetables and powerpoints, It's saved me time fiddling around with the HTML widget. 

Is this one of @Graham Quince 's?

• Like 1

Hi @deanmoulder

I think it's likely Microsoft have introduced a change.  Joy.  I do know that the maximum any file can have an open link is 12 months.  Could that time have expired?  We're probably going to need to look at it together.  Drop me an email and we can book in a call.

Graham