Aimée13

How are others using e-portfolios?

Hi all,

Just wanted to ask how other's are getting on with e-portfolios and see how other schools are using them.  We have just launched a small amount in three classes with the drama department as a pilot.  The teachers are a little nervous about them, but I have been in the launch sessions and have felt that the students are really on board with them.  They are using them as a blogging feature and a replacement of their written work books to encourage them to upload files, photos, and reviews to do with their drama sessions.  How are you using yours? 

The only thing I have found tricky so far is the limited bulk editing options after they have been created.  I think it would be useful to have some extra options, for example if we wanted to add a new tab on to an existing portfolio, or add in new widgets etc.  I have created this as an idea on the portal, and it would be great to get some more votes if you think it would be helpful too. https://ideas.frogcommunity.com/ideas/FRG-I-1271

• Thanks 1