Carousel Images

nward

Question

Good Morning everyone

Complete newbie here, our frog guru has recently left and I have some big shoes to fill so am sure will be on here a fair amount!  I have a question about the image carousel widget, Is it possible to download these pictures like you can with timeline pictures? 

Cheers

11 answers to this question

2 hours ago, nward said:

Good Morning everyone

Complete newbie here, our frog guru has recently left and I have some big shoes to fill so am sure will be on here a fair amount!  I have a question about the image carousel widget, Is it possible to download these pictures like you can with timeline pictures? 

Cheers

I could be wrong but doesn't the image carousel widget not just point to a folder on your Frogdrive???

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It certainly does, teachers wanted parents to be able to click the pictures and download them like they do with timeline pictures.  I've had a good play around with it this morning and worked out you cant do this :-) 

Many thanks for taking the time to reply. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nward said:

It certainly does, teachers wanted parents to be able to click the pictures and download them like they do with timeline pictures.  I've had a good play around with it this morning and worked out you cant do this :-) 

No problems...  we're all one big happy family on the Community Forum!! ;)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, nward said:

Welcome to the forums @nward

So, part of the problem / issue is that parents can't open documents in shared folders*.  If your image carousel is pointing to a folder, you must be using the FrogCode widget from Radclyffe school.  The "official" image carousel works from the site timelines and should allow you to more easily download images.

*We're addressing this v. soon.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, nward said:

Thanks for the reply, its possible we are using that version, my predecessor set all of this up and I am still finding my way around. Its good to know  I have somewhere to turn :-) 

Im sure if you need any help...  @Graham Quince will be happy to pop over and hep you........ fancy a trip to Saudi Arabia Graham..... ;)