Tutor communication

Sue Busher

We are a large secondary school and I am looking for suggestions on how I can help display Tutor information easily from the dashboard, without it distracting/confusing with the wider staff communications. Notices seem the obvious way, but is there a way of integrating more effectively with tabs?

Anyone else tackled this effectively? If so, can you share screengrabs?

1 hour ago, Sue Busher said:

We are a large secondary school and I am looking for suggestions on how I can help display Tutor information easily from the dashboard, without it distracting/confusing with the wider staff communications. Notices seem the obvious way, but is there a way of integrating more effectively with tabs?

Anyone else tackled this effectively? If so, can you share screengrabs?

image.png

We have a Tutor dashboard (pip at the bottom of the screen)!!  Staff can add notices to whole school... specific year or drill down to form class!!! 

That way if a tutor is off and someone is covering they can see see notices for years... or specific notices to be pass on to specific kids in a form class!!  Which might have been just emailed in the past.....  and the cover teacher wouldn't be able to pass on!!

Is that the thing you were after?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1