MIS Points

Aimée13

Question

3 answers to this question

Hi Aimee, 

This new information wouldn't overwrite what is already in Frog, it would simply be added to what you already have in your platform. If you do need to  go in and delete old/not relevant behaviour data, you can do this using the FrogParent Manager Application. To do this, simply open the app, filter the information down to the specific student, select the data you want to remove then from the drop down menu you can select delete. 

I hope this helps but if you do have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. 

Thanks,

30 minutes ago, Patrick said:

Hi Aimee, 

This new information wouldn't overwrite what is already in Frog, it would simply be added to what you already have in your platform. If you do need to  go in and delete old/not relevant behaviour data, you can do this using the FrogParent Manager Application. To do this, simply open the app, filter the information down to the specific student, select the data you want to remove then from the drop down menu you can select delete. 

I hope this helps but if you do have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. 

Thanks,

Thanks.  I know about this feature, but realised that some teachers were rewarding students under a category they shouldn't have used.  I changed this on SIMS, but forgot that it would have already been on Frog.  I didn't take a note of the student names, dates, etc, so I cant go through and delete the achievements on Frog, as there are too many to look through to identify them.

Is there a way that I can download all the achievements that are on Frog, along with the points value so I could pin point?