can you adapt the boxes in site builder?

Chay

Question

Hi there,

just a quick question about building sites. I generally use the Feature theme site builder. Is there a way to adapt the boxes in the layout so that some stretch across the whole screen (even just a block of colour to split the page up a little bit)? This would also be especially useful for a footer at the bottom of the page.

Many thanks

Chay

4 answers to this question

17 hours ago, Chay said:

Hi Adrian,

thanks for replying, sorry, I'm not great at explaining these things! I've attached 2 images, I'd like to create the webpage 'test 2', where the footer background colour is continuous for the full screen? It's currently published like 'test 1' (I've edited the image in Photoshop to try and help my explanation!)

Thanks

Chay

test 1.jpg

test 2.jpg

Hi @Chay,

That looks like you'd like a static footer at the bottom of each page.  Are you using a custom theme already, I'd suggest we contacting our design team to amend the theme to include the footer.  If it's a standard Frog theme, I can find out what it would cost for them to create a customised version with this footer.  If you contact Amber, she'll arrange a quote.

I just had a quick attempt at styling with an HTML widget, but it's not simple and would potentially cause other issues.

1 hour ago, Chay said:

Hi there,

just a quick question about building sites. I generally use the Feature theme site builder. Is there a way to adapt the boxes in the layout so that some stretch across the whole screen (even just a block of colour to split the page up a little bit)? This would also be especially useful for a footer at the bottom of the page.

Many thanks

Chay

Hi Chay...

Do you mean a way change the page layout?  You can do this using the Page settings !!

image.png

Hope that's what you wanted? ?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ADT said:

Hi Chay...

Do you mean a way change the page layout?  You can do this using the Page settings !!

image.png

Hope that's what you wanted? ?

Hi Adrian,

thanks for replying, sorry, I'm not great at explaining these things! I've attached 2 images, I'd like to create the webpage 'test 2', where the footer background colour is continuous for the full screen? It's currently published like 'test 1' (I've edited the image in Photoshop to try and help my explanation!)

Thanks

Chay

test 1.jpg

test 2.jpg

26 minutes ago, Chay said:

Hi Adrian,

Thanks

Chay

test 1.jpg

test 2.jpg

Hi Chay...  that looks like an issue with your theme!! You might want to wait for one of the Frog Team to get in touch!! @Graham Quince