Planners

Sue Busher

16 hours ago, gbligh said:

We are looking to do this for sixth form so if anyone can share, that would be great.

Or if there is a solution already? @Graham Quince

Hi @gbligh,

These are the screenshots for the newer secondary eportfolio, which focuses on students being able to upload work and then alert their teachers.  It also has an Image Carousel widget set up with a keyword so that you can use it to send reward badges.

eport-hub.PNG

eport1.PNG

eport2.PNG

eport3.PNG

15 minutes ago, gbligh said:

We are also looking for a planner where students can add notes for each day etc. More like a diary I suppose

If you add a noticeboard or wall widget to page and the students have contribute rights, they can make notes quite easily.  The Planner has notes and recipes pages for that purpose

I was hoping that the experience would be a bit more like a planner, say tabs down the right which they could click on to go to that section. No offence to the designs already in Frog - a great start, but if it was a bit more interactive, I feel pupils would use it more effectively.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sue Busher said:

I was hoping that the experience would be a bit more like a planner, say tabs down the right which they could click on to go to that section. No offence to the designs already in Frog - a great start, but if it was a bit more interactive, I feel pupils would use it more effectively.

Hi @Sue Busher,

It's just a theme.  The planners use the ePortfolio system to duplicate a site you create/we install, so you can set it out however you like.

Graham

17 hours ago, gbligh said:

Is there a way we could have a diary like feature for each day? Is there also a way they could all have a calendar, so staff could add events and meetings to student calendars?

The closest would be embedding the calendar app.   Students can use this to make notes and events on their calendar and teachers can include events and meetings too.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/05/2021 at 13:24, Graham Quince said:

The closest would be embedding the calendar app.   Students can use this to make notes and events on their calendar and teachers can include events and meetings too.

Can teachers see student calendars?