Quizzes

NatalieW

Question

I was wondering if anyone could help please?

I've been setting some quizzes for my student for homework, not all the percentages are filtering through to me and I am wondering what I am doing wrong or what they are doing wrong.

I've attached a screenshot of what I am getting,

quiz.JPG

10 answers to this question

Hi @NatalieW,

Looking at the screenshot, the students with a completed date may have hit the complete/hand-in button without doing the quiz, or they've completed the quiz but chose to Save Progress in FrogPlay.  This doesn't return the data to the assignments system.

Confusing language i know and we're looking into ways to improve handing-in work.

You can still see how well you students have done by clicking the Show Reports button in Assignment Manager.  This takes you to FrogPlay's indepth reports for the quiz

Graham

@Graham Quince I've been responding to staff in a similar way when they have reported the issue.

However, it does seem to be a regular occurrence that students (often well behaved students who do complete their homework) are insisting they have completed the quiz and gone on to the results page yet the staff member has no mark for them.

I've also got to add the the in-depth reports are a bit of a nightmare - there's 5 clicks or so before you get to the data that you want/need.

Hi

I've spoken with @SteveH our deputy MD about this and ff you'd both like to email me (graham.quince@frogeducation.com) or PM me with Ssome student names, rough dates and the name of the assignment then we can look properly and see if the kids didn’t send it etc but something isn’t right.  It may be a bug to be investigated.

@clangstaff, when you say 5 clicks, are you doing the following:

• In assignment manager, click on ‘Show reports’ (1 click)
  • It lists all the exercises you set for a class and the summary – choose the one you want (1 click)
  • You’re then into the report

21 minutes ago, Graham Quince said:

Hi

I've spoken with @SteveH our deputy MD about this and ff you'd both like to email me (graham.quince@frogeducation.com) or PM me with Ssome student names, rough dates and the name of the assignment then we can look properly and see if the kids didn’t send it etc but something isn’t right.  It may be a bug to be investigated.

• It lists all the exercises you set for a class and the summary – choose the one you want (1 click)

Can I add my name to the list please? I had this a couple of weeks back with a teacher, Frog looked into it but I thought it was the pupils fault not completing the quiz correctly. Ticket number #MBU-524-77470 has all the details.

Thanks

10 minutes ago, paulmitchell1989 said:

Can I add my name to the list please? I had this a couple of weeks back with a teacher, Frog looked into it but I thought it was the pupils fault not completing the quiz correctly. Ticket number #MBU-524-77470 has all the details.

Thanks

Forgot to add - the teacher in question also said the kids who didn't get marks are the good kids

On 10/13/2017 at 1:49 PM, Graham Quince said:

Hi

Hi @Graham Quince I spoke again to one of my good kids, and she pressed "Save Progress"  and I've gone through to the "Show Reports" and there is nothing recorded on there. I will give it another go with students this week and see what happens