Stop Students from being able to "hand in" when there are activities still to complete!

ADT

Got to be a pet hate of most teaching staff!!!!

So you set an assignment and you add a Quiz..... File Drop.... and a Text Activity!!!

Student sees they have loads of assignments and they want there parent/guardian to think they have done everything so they just hand it in!!!!

Can there not be a way Frog sees that there are activities that haven't been completed so doesn't let them? hand it in?

https://ideas.frogcommunity.com/ideas/FRG-I-1445

@Graham Quince

On 15/01/2021 at 15:20, gbligh said:

We have this too! I've voted.

Ive just spent an hour going though all the work for this week....  changing handed in to  not done!!!  Dont get me wrong i would have done the same myself given the chance.....  in fact do you think i can get away with it with the work i have to do????? ?

• 1 month later...

Just thought I'd update everyone on this.  We're reluctant to add in a check to ensure an activity has been completed.  This would restrict assignments where all activities do not have to be completed and wouldn't actually solve the issue of students closing down assignments without doing the work.  A student could easily upload a picture or empty file and hit hand-in and we'd be no further forward.

What I have helped schools with is adding the Assignment Activity Hand-in widget to the parent dashboard.  This gives the parent a report of the work their children have done - with a bright red highlight for every assignment they have not completed.

https://www.frogeducation.com/community/frogcode/frogcode-showcase/assignmentactivity