Site issues since Hotfix

johnmorris01

Question

I have just logged a call with the Helpdesk but wondering if anyone has noticed this issue. Since the Hotfix last week, it seems the 'Responsiveness' aspect of the Frog sites have become a bit broken! We are seeing scroll bars appearing on sites that are shared publically, sites don't dynamically resize when resizing your browser window and just generally misbehaving! We also see an Error 500 on some API call inside of the developer console so don't know if that is related to it? Just wondering if other folks have noticed any weird visual issues since the patch was installed?

5 answers to this question

42 minutes ago, johnmorris01 said:

I have just logged a call with the Helpdesk but wondering if anyone has noticed this issue. Since the Hotfix last week, it seems the 'Responsiveness' aspect of the Frog sites have become a bit broken! We are seeing scroll bars appearing on sites that are shared publically, sites don't dynamically resize when resizing your browser window and just generally misbehaving! We also see an Error 500 on some API call inside of the developer console so don't know if that is related to it? Just wondering if other folks have noticed any weird visual issues since the patch was installed?

I cant say I have....  but nothing surprises me when it comes to fixes breaking other things!! :P

Apparently a bug that has been discovered on sites that had been given publically shared before the latest update was installed. Newly created sites since the update aren't affected but if you had an existing site with public access, then you will see the glitches!

29 minutes ago, johnmorris01 said:

Apparently a bug that has been discovered on sites that had been given publically shared before the latest update was installed. Newly created sites since the update aren't affected but if you had an existing site with public access, then you will see the glitches!

Ah yes - we seem to have it as well

https://www.wheelerslane.bham.sch.uk/frogos/app/os#!parentguide/welcome-3