Playing around with the new My Frog

pconkie

7 minutes ago, Gareth Davies (Frog) said:

By 'eck, how'd you do that!?

I'll ask our team add this to the list of things to put into the next version, brilliant !

@pconkie is one of those geeky freaky types.... and for his real job he does the timetables in his school....  so plenty of spare time to fiddle!! ;)

1 hour ago, ADT said:

@pconkie is one of those geeky freaky types.... and for his real job he does the timetables in his school....  so plenty of spare time to fiddle!! ;)

Thanks for that appraisal Adrian - i'm going add that one ("geeky freaky type") to my CV! I do a couple of other things as well as the timetable....even occasionally teach!

P

Edited by pconkie
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Gareth Davies (Frog) said:

By 'eck, how'd you do that!?

I'll ask our team add this to the list of things to put into the next version, brilliant !

Thanks @Gareth Davies (Frog) 

So impressed with da Vinci and the app, it's a huge leap forward for frog in a short time. But hoping for some proper external testing on Agatha! Please feel free to use my school for this if required.  Of course the new app is a work in progress but I hope a teachers perspective on what the next logic step should be is useful.

To answer your question...

@Chris.Smith and your other developers have really struck gold with FrogCode. It makes frog the most extensible product of its type in my opinion. While FrogCode will not be used by all frog schools, it is generating enormous discussion, sharing of ideas and deeper thinking about how the technology should be used (driven largely as you know by @Graham Quince).  This will end up benefiting all frog schools!

Well done and keep up the good work!

• Like 1