Guest Adam

PowerPoint to Site converter

Guest Adam

Hi,

I thought I'd show off a project I've been working on.  I can take a PowerPoint and convert it to a Frog Site, take a look:

Quick caveat - right now it's a side project, so don't expect it in the next release.

Adam

This looks great!   A frog3 site to powerpoint or frog3 site to froglearn site and the dream would be fulfilled!

Hi,

Adam was looking into it just a couple of weeks ago actually and we hit a wall with the usability.  There are some big limitations we discovered with PowerPoint's file sharing options.  It's a real shame, but the existing solution would cause you more problems than it would solve, however all is not lost.  We are going to take a different run at this and see if there's a way to embed office docs into sites.  So, it's not a cool as being able to read the contents and convert it, but fingers crossed, we'll get you something.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By clangstaff
      I know embedding PowerPoints has been a topic before however, due to the scale of what a department at Holmfirth High is trying to achieve I thought I'd start another forum that is not specifically related to OneDrive,
      The Science department would like to embed a PowerPoint on to a Frog site for every single lesson they teach at KS4 (this will be a large amount of PowerPoints) which I and they simply don't have the time to embed one by one using the HTML widget and OneDrive.
      Does anyone has a better solution as to how we can embed all these PowerPoints or a folder structure of PowerPoints so they can be viewed on the page without having to download them first?