Pupil Premium

C Wilson

Question

Is it possible to create a Pupil Premium area online. I would like an area in the Learning Centre please where staff can go to each Year Group and see a photo of every student along with a folder for attaching documents to? I will forward the definitive PP list asap....

I've had the following requests above from a member of staff. Can anyone think of a way of doing this through Frog or even outside of Frog?!

Any advice welcome.

Chris

6 answers to this question

Hi Chris,

As you use Frog3/FrogLearn it's unfortunately not possible to import contextual data from the MIS, this is because we can't sync this information to FrogLearn via Frog3.

One way round this would be to create a group in Frog3 called Pupil Premium and add the users manually to the group then wait for it to sync across to FrogLearn. Not ideal but it's a workaround. 

Hope this helps.

Hi Sam,

Not really I'm afraid! It's not a user group we are after.

We have the list of PP students but the member of staff wants an area/page/site/folder for each PP student and a place for staff to upload documents related to that particular student plus their photo. I can't see how this can be done without creating a site for each student manually or even just a folder... unless there is another way...

Chris

34 minutes ago, C Wilson said:

Hi Sam,

Not really I'm afraid! It's not a user group we are after.

We have the list of PP students but the member of staff wants an area/page/site/folder for each PP student and a place for staff to upload documents related to that particular student plus their photo. I can't see how this can be done without creating a site for each student manually or even just a folder... unless there is another way...

Chris

What about Quincy's eportfolio idea.....

@Graham Quince

Edited by ADT
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, C Wilson said:

The ePortfolio seems like it would tick all the boxes... Did I mention she wants it this week O.o

A pushy member of staff....  shocking!! 

Do you think shed take kindly to being told that "rome wasn't built in a day"??? :P

• Like 1

2 hours ago, C Wilson said:

The ePortfolio seems like it would tick all the boxes... Did I mention she wants it this week O.o

If it has to be done this week, then duplicating sites is you're only way for now.  It was this need that prompted development of the ePortfolio.  Not long now.  Late October, early November

• Like 1