@Graham Quince can you tell me what url you are using to host these videos?  They are blocked here at my school (and perhaps at lots of other schools too?) but with the url I can get them unblocked.  

Thanks

6 minutes ago, pconkie said:

@Graham Quince can you tell me what url you are using to host these videos?  They are blocked here at my school (and perhaps at lots of other schools too?) but with the url I can get them unblocked.  

Thanks

https://wistia.com/

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Matt said:

Thanks Quincey

Why are you quoting me and then thanking Quincey???????? 

Matt i think you're loosing it!! :P

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Matt said:

@ADT you answered the question aimed at Quincey ;)

If we always waited for Quincey to reply....  we'd never find out the answers!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By S Marcham
      Hello, I have 2 questions that our Business Studies teacher asked me, I have had a look but not sure if possible, thanks.
      1. Is it possible in assignments that when a student sends back their completed worksheet/project  (probably using file drop in assignments) to the teacher, that the teacher can then mark the same worksheet/project  with comments and send it back to the student to amend? And then the student  can send the same amended copy back to the teacher etc? So its all kept in one thread?
      2. Also the business studies teacher here marks work using pass, merit or distinction – Is it possible to set this as a marking system in assignments?
    • By clangstaff
      Staff to be able to 'Download wall' from assignments
      Currently only Administrators can click 'download wall' and download all communication that has taken place on an assignment. We would like for staff to have the ability to do this too so they can easily download evidence of feedback between staff and student on assignments.
      https://ideas.frogcommunity.com/ideas/FRG-I-1246
    • By clangstaff
      I've created the following on the ideas portal - please get voting on this so Frog might finally consider it!

Confirmation of a student viewing an assignment
      As with social media messaging services it would be useful for staff to know if/when a student has viewed a homework on Frog. This could be shown with a little eye icon next to each students name in the assignment manager.
      This functionality is available within several competitors to Frog and would make life much easier for staff as they could quickly identify which students simply haven't checked their homework assignment.
      https://ideas.frogcommunity.com/ideas/FRG-I-1242
    • By pconkie
      We have a new process for monitoring regularity and quality of home learning (all of which are now done via assignment manager).
      Happy to share this frog code app which allows Tutors, Heads of House/Year, SLT to lookup what has been assigned to a student and act accordingly.   I will ensure this app continues to work if frog change api's in the future as it is part of our internal systems.  
      I realise this functionality is available in the assignment monitor app, but we do not wish to share this app with staff as it would allow them to lookup staff as well as students!
      A quick screen shot...

Paul