How do i get the results of a form if it is on a dashboard

pconkie

Question

11 answers to this question

If it's a dashboard site you have to search for the page to open it again, then use the data viewer. Da Vinci however broke this so I set the admin dashboard page as something different so I could search for the page and get the form results. This is going to be fixed on Wednesday though apparently according to the Hotfix email I got today

• JIRA# STAB-1378 / DVR-225 – Sites configured as dashboards, can subsequently be searched and opened successfully opened with any errors appearing.  This issue primarily affected administrators that may have needed to open a site in order to review results of form, poll or quiz data.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, pconkie said:

No, can't find it!!  It was created during the FrogLearn install so don' know where to look! Searches for "Staff Dashboard" useless!

Guess i'll raise another ticket to go with the 10 i've got open...

If you open FrogDrive as an admin and search for: "staff dashboard" (without the quotes) and press the 'all sites' button at the top, you should see it appear. Let me know if it doesn't show for you :)

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, pconkie said:

No, can't find it!!  It was created during the FrogLearn install so don' know where to look! Searches for "Staff Dashboard" useless!

Guess i'll raise another ticket to go with the 10 i've got open...

See if there was a frog code way to do it.......... you'd be all over it!! :P

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pconkie said:

Any one help with this?  I have a form that is on the dashboard.  I can't find the usual link to view the submitted data.  Is anything being collected?

Thanks

Paul

Hi Paul, as Paul Mitchell has confirmed, this should be fixed within the next hotfix that is released. 

1 hour ago, paulmitchell1989 said:

If it's a dashboard site you have to search for the page to open it again, then use the data viewer. Da Vinci however broke this so I set the admin dashboard page as something different so I could search for the page and get the form results. This is going to be fixed on Wednesday though apparently according to the Hotfix email I got today

Thank you for the response Paul, brilliant!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, adamw said:

If you open FrogDrive as an admin and search for: "staff dashboard" (without the quotes) and press the 'all sites' button at the top, you should see it appear. Let me know if it doesn't show for you :)

It does appear! Thanks.  But....it doesn't let me open it (presumably because it is already open? i.e. it's the dashboard!)

2 hours ago, paulmitchell1989 said:

Oh, didn't see this pinned to the top, thanks! Following your suggestion @paulmitchell1989 of changing the admin dashboard and then @adamw suggestion I have now got the form results! Now i just have to do something about the unexpected content of the form results!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, pconkie said:

Oh, didn't see this pinned to the top, thanks! Following your suggestion @paulmitchell1989 of changing the admin dashboard and then @adamw suggestion I have now got the form results! Now i just have to do something about the unexpected content of the form results!

Unexpected content of the form results????