Behaviour Info

Aimée13

Question

Hi all,

In Frog 3 I used to have a section where I could go an search for a behaviour incident that was pulled through by the MIS and delete it.  This was helpful to be able to do so that parents were not confused when they looked at a behaviour incident they had been told was removed or cancelled, when a teacher or HOY had discovered a couple of days after the incident that it wasn't that student.  Is there anyway of doing this in Frog Learn?

Thanks

Aimée

2 answers to this question

Hi Aimée,

There is a FrogParent Manager application within the FrogDrive/Appliction where behaviour incidents can be deleted. Once in the application you'll need to filter the results and search for the user who has the incorrect incident then delete via the Cog button, see screenshot attached.

Let me know if you can't find this.

Many thanks,

Sam

FrogLearn behaviour.PNG

• Thanks 2

38 minutes ago, Sam Brown said:

Hi Aimée,

There is a FrogParent Manager application within the FrogDrive/Appliction where behaviour incidents can be deleted. Once in the application you'll need to filter the results and search for the user who has the incorrect incident then delete via the Cog button, see screenshot attached.

Let me know if you can't find this.

Many thanks,

Sam

FrogLearn behaviour.PNG

Perfect - thanks for letting me know!